Camping Cabins Information
The Camping cabins are all in the same location surrounding a central bathroom and shower facility. They are cabins that will sleep up to 4 people, all are in great shape. Two of the cabins are new within the last 2 years. The cabins are located under the largest trees in the campground and make for a pleasant stay.
The cabins are located in one of the oldest sections of the park with large shady trees, convenient parking and close access to a central bathroom and shower facility. The Marysvale loop of the Paiute ATV Trail runs right past the cabins so you can literally park your ATV/UTV between your cabin and the trail and be off in several directions in minutes.
Each cabin has a Queen bed and Futon fold-out bed, small refrigerator/freezer, microwave, table and chairs. Each unit has a wall heater and window unit for air-conditioning. Bedding is supplied for the Queen bed and is available for the Futon. Towels and soap are in place in a basket on the table for you.
Camping Cabin Price List
|Type||Use Rate||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate*||Monthly|
|Camping Cabin||--||$52||$312||Not Available|
- * The weekly rate is based on a 7-day stay with the last night free.
- Price for double occupancy, extra linens for additional people are $2.50 per night per person
- Absolutely NO pets in the cabins.
- Cancellation Policy:Cancellations made 14 days prior to your arrival will be made without charge. Cancellations made on or within 14 days of your arrival date will incur a 50% charge of your total reservation charges.
- Prices current as of February 10, 2015 - Reservations require 1/2 total as deposit.